Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Henan China||Dimensions:||As Customer's Demand|
|Wire Diameter:||13(±0.5)mm||Conductor Type:||Solid|
Sliver Gray Calcium Silicon Cored Wire SiCa Core Wiring For Foundry Industry
Calcium Silicon cored wire:
Core wire technology is a new treatment in secondary steel making developed in recent years, alloy core wire can purify the molten steel, change the inclusion form, improve the cast ability of the importantly, it will increase the yield of alloy, cut down the cost and consumption.It is a solid calcium cored wire, produced by an innovative and patented manufacturing process. As a result, the product is able to deliver a solid core of calcium metal in seamless steel sheath deep into the molten steel – through conventional surface feeding and sets a new industry standard for efficiency, reliability and reproducibility..
Core wire technology is a kind of external refining method developed in the 1980s on the basis of jet metallurgy technology.Cored wire is suitable for steelmaking and casting.It can be used to purify the form of steel inclusions in steelmaking energy, improve the castability of molten steel, improve the service performance of steel, and significantly increase the yield of alloy, reduce the consumption of alloy, reduce the cost of steelmaking, and have significant economic benefits
Calcium Silicon cored wire Features:
1. Being propitious to adjust and control the active metal and the content of microelement.
2. Keep stable of the alloy performance function, reducing steelmaking cost.
3. Changing the inclusion form to improve the mechanical property.
4. Facilitate the operation and reduce the operation cost.
1. Wire diameter: 13mm.
2. Thickness of the steel: 0.35mm±0.05mm.
3. Powder contain: 225g/m ±10g/m.
4. Ratio powder/steel: 60/40.
5. Wire length: 5000m.
6. Coil weight: 1000-1400kgs.
7. Coil width: 600-800mm
8. Wire winding: horizontal
9. Packing: in steel cages covered with plastic
|Grade||Content||Wire Diameter(mm)||Steel belt thickness||Powder Weight(g/m)||
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.