Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measurement:||0.1- 1.6 Mm, 0 - 3 Mm, 3- 6 Mm||Chemical Composition:||Si , Ca, RE , Mg, Al|
|Product Name:||Ferro Silicon||Inspection:||Third Party|
RE FeSiMg Rare Earth Magnesium Solid Spheroidizing Agent For Steel Making
Rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is an alloy of calcium, magnesium and rare earth in ferrosilicon. It is also called magnesium alloy spheroidizing agent. It is a good spheroidizing agent with high mechanical strength and strong deoxidation and desulfurization effect. It is a light rare-earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy used in the production of spheroidizing agents, creeping agents and inoculants. It is also used as an additive and alloying agent in the production of steel and iron. Ferrosilicon, rare earth ore and magnesium metal are the main raw materials for the production of rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon. The production of rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is carried out in a submerged arc furnace, which consumes a large amount of electricity and can also be produced in an intermediate frequency furnace.
1. Strong spherical ability, reducing the necessary residual magnesium, ensuring spherical graphite, amorphous processing and overactive components, high sulfur content, low temperature molten iron, eliminating the interference of spherical magnesium materials, rare rare materials affecting flexible iron pipes.
2. The spherical response has good moving conditions, the response is relatively stable, and the efficiency of the rinsing process is better.
3. The performance of flexible cast iron has been significantly improved. The amount of liquid added was increased by 40% compared to the flexible magnesium iron, the temperature at which the spherical magnesium oxide layer was formed was lowered by 50 ° C, and the expansion ratio was lowered from the shrinkage rate to 0.4. Used for shrinkage and crimping. Concrete defects such as pits, subcutaneous pores and cold diaphragms are reduced.
4. Since the thin iron purifies the molten iron and disperses the mixture, the casting defects are reduced, thereby improving the mechanical properties of the flexible iron. The tensile strength, elongation and hardness of flexible magnesium iron are generally increased by 10% compared to flexible magnesium iron.
5. The rare earth spherical magnesium material also has some ball resistance.
The rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is a silvery white solid, which is made of ferrosilicon as a raw material, and the ratio of calcium, magnesium and rare earth is adjusted to an optimum range to form a stable reaction. The casting thickness of each grade of rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is not more than 100mm; the standard particle size of rare earth magnesium ferrosilicon alloy is 5~25mm, 10~30mm and so on. Depending on the application, customers can specify different strengths
|Size: 0.1-1.6mm, 0-3mm, 3-6mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
|Size: 5-25mm, 10-30mm, 10-50mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.