Energy Saving Alloy Agent In Steel Ferro Silicon Alloys For Alloying Agent
High aluminium alloys consisting of silicon and aluminium are heat treatment materials based on metals. The alloy can maintain the excellent properties of silicon and aluminium, and the uranium content of silicon, aluminium and aluminium is quite abundant. Ingredients: Aluminum alloy has a high density of 2.4~2.7g/cm3 and a thermal expansion coefficient of 7-20pm/c, which improves the density and strength of the material. Silicone alloy and thermal expansion coefficient. High strength aluminium alloy has good thermal properties, high strength and high quality. Gold plating, copper plating, nickel performance, welding body, precision processing and other excellent properties. Electronic sealing materials, especially for use Aviation packaging materials. The latest scientific and technological fields are aviation, aerospace technology, portable electronic equipment.
Technologically important silicon alloys can be classified into four categories:
(1) Hypoeutectic silicon alloys contain 9% to 12% silicon.
(2) Eutectic silicon alloys contain 11% to 13% silicon.
(3) The content of silicon in eutectic aluminium alloy is more than 12%, mainly between 15% and 20%.
(4) More than 22% of silicon is called high strength silicon-aluminium alloy, of which 25-70% is mainly international silicon alloy. 80% content.
||Chemical Composition (%)
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.