Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advantage:||High Quality And Competitive Price||Material:||Ca,Si|
steel making raw materials
Steelmaking Ferro Alloy Metal Calcium Silicon Lump Oxygen Scavengers
Calcium silicon alloys are mainly used in the production of steel and cast iron.
1. Calcium and silicon have a high affinity for oxygen and deoxidized products float easily and discharge easily. Therefore, molten steel deoxidized with a silicon-silver alloy is relatively pure. Silicon-calcium alloys are often used as an oxygen scavenger when refining high-quality steels and special alloys.
2. Calcium and sulfur in silicon-calcium alloy form a stable compound of CaS, insoluble in molten steel. Therefore, when the silicone calcium alloy is deoxidized, it also has a desulphurizing effect.
3. In the production of cast iron, silicon-calcium improves the properties of cast iron more effectively than ferrosilicon. Calcium silicon alloy is not only an effective inoculant to promote the formation of spherical graphite, but it can also deoxidize, desulfurize, denitrify and strengthen silicon.
1. It is widely used in the production of high-quality steel, low-carbon steel, stainless steel and other special alloys such as nickel-based alloys and titanium-based alloys;
2. Used as a warming agent for converter steelmaking workshop;
3. It can also be used as an inoculant for cast iron and an additive in the production of ductile iron.
|Size: 10-50mm, 10-100mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.