Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Types Of:||Iron Alloy||Classification:||Metallurgical Industry|
|Usage:||Metallurgy,chemical, Electronics Industry||Material:||Si|
Ferro Alloy Metal Ferro Silicon Ferro Alloys Ferro Silicon Alloys Used For Alloying Agent
Ferrosilicon is an iron alloy composed of iron and silicon. Ferrosilicon is a ferrosilicon alloy made from coke, steel scrap, quartz (or silica) and smelted in an electric furnace. Since silicon and oxygen are easily synthesized into silica, ferrosilicon is often used as a deoxidizer in steelmaking, and at the same time, a large amount of heat is released during the formation of SiO2, and it is also advantageous to increase the temperature of the molten steel while deoxidizing. At the same time, ferrosilicon can also be used as an alloying element additive, widely used in low-alloy structural steel, spring steel, bearing steel, heat-resistant steel and electrical silicon steel. Ferrosilicon is often used as a reducing agent in iron alloy production and chemical industry.
1. Used as a deoxidizer and alloying agent in the steel industry. In order to obtain qualified steel and ensure the quality of steel, deoxidation must be carried out in the final stage of steelmaking. The chemical affinity between silicon and oxygen is very high. Therefore, ferrosilicon is a strong deoxidizer for steelmaking for precipitation and diffusion. Deoxidation.
In addition, in the steelmaking industry, the use of ferrosilicon powder at high temperatures can release a large amount of heat, and is often used as a heat generating agent for steel ingot caps to improve the quality and recovery of steel ingots.
2. Used as an inoculant and spheroidizing agent in the cast iron industry. Cast iron is an important metal material in modern industry. It is cheaper than steel, easy to melt and smelt, has excellent casting properties and much better seismic resistance than steel.
3. Used as a reducing agent in the production of ferroalloys. Not only is the chemical affinity between silicon and oxygen high, but the high silicon ferrosilicon has a very low carbon content. Therefore, high silicon ferrosilicon (or siliceous alloy) is a commonly used reducing agent in the production of low carbon iron alloys in the iron alloy industry.
4.75# Ferrosilicon is commonly used in the high-temperature smelting process of magnesium metal in the Pijiang process magnesium smelting process, replacing the magnesium in CaO.MgO, and consuming about 1.2 tons of ferrosilicon for each ton of metal magnesium, Production plays a big role.
5. Use in other areas. The finely or atomized treated ferrosilicon powder can be used as a suspension phase in the beneficiation industry. It can be used as a coating for welding rods in the electrode manufacturing industry. High silicon ferrosilicon can be used in the chemical industry to make products such as silicone.
|Regulare Specs||FeSi 60%||65||0.2||2.0||0.04||0.02|
|Low Al||FeSi 75%||75||0.2||0.5||0.04||0.02|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.