Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||C, Si||Chemical Composition:||Si , C, S , P|
|Dimensions:||0-3MM||Other Name:||H C Ferro Silicon|
SiC Abrasive Steel Making Raw Materials Abrasive Lump Shape ISO9001 Certificate
High carbon silicon metal comes from leftover material of silicon metal producing, a caking at bottom of the furnace. Elemental silicon content is usually between 40-70% and carbon content is 10-25%. High carbon silicon is normally used as a low cost substitute of ferrosilicon, silicon carbide and recarburizer which effectively reduce the cost of steelmaking.
1. Superior Cyclic Rate of Silicon and C Composite Deoxidizers for Silicon
2. High purity due to high content of Si and C (at least 80%).
3. Because of the high carbon content, it has excellent heating effect.
1. Shortened working hours
2. Easy to control carbon content
3. Improve the quality of steel, improve product quality, improve new energy of products, reduce alloy addition, reduce steelmaking costs and increase economic benefits.
|Grade||Chemical Composition (%)|
|High Carbon Silicon||60-65||18||1.5|
|High Carbon Silicon||68-72||18||1.5|
|Size:3-10 mm,10-50 mm|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.