Payment & Shipping Terms:
Steelmaking Barium Silicon FeSiBa Blocky Silicone Rubber Alloy Sterile Material
FeSiBa is a commonly used inoculant, suitable for both the Grey Iron & Ductile Iron. Ferro Silicon Barium Inoculants are Low Melting Point Inoculants used to improve the Graphite nucleation and reduces fading. The ideal combination of Barium,Calcium & Aluminium give the alloy an excellent chill control & inoculating effect over longer holding periods over a wide range of applications.
1. Silicone rubber alloy as a sterile material, suitable for gray cast iron and flexible iron, can help graphite balls form graphite "A" type.
2. The silicone rubber mixture can be separated in a wide temperature range, has a strong spherical capacity and shrinkage, and can effectively prevent the white mouth tendency of concrete.
3. Silicone rubber containing 10% -35% bismuth for steel deoxidizer, high utilization, strong desulfurization ability, better than silicon calcium aluminum.
4. Adding a silicone rubber mixture to steel production can make significant changes to the properties and distribution characteristics of the metals contained in the steel.
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, Wwe do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.