Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ingredient:||Si, C||Standard:||Purity Metal|
|Type:||Non Ferrous Metal Material||Si:||75%-80%|
Ferror Alloys High Carbon Silicon Carbon Alloy High Quality Carbon Silicon
Silicon-carbon alloy is a new alloy of alloys for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process.
1. High carbon silicon is a good place for ferrosilicon in steel production, with the advantages of reducing production costs and recycling resources.
2. High carbon silicon is a wide market silicon.
3. High carbon silicon is used as a steel reducing agent, and the oxygen content of the melt decreases as the reaction proceeds.
4. High carbon silicon can be processed into balls, powders or granules according to customer requirements.
5. High carbon silicon has high density, high purity and no pollution to molten steel.
6. High carbon alloys maintain high stability and stability.
7. High carbon silicon can reduce the use of alloys, thereby reducing steel production costs and increasing efficiency.
8. High carbon silicon can improve the quality of molten steel and improve the quality and performance of steel.
|High Carbon silicon||60-65||18||1.5|
|High Carbon silicon||68-72||18||1.5|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.