Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||10-50mm||Dimensions:||As Customer's Demand|
Granule Ductile Iron Inoculation SiBa Used As Deoxidizant Deoxidizing Agent
FeSiBa is a commonly used inoculant, suitable for both the Grey Iron & Ductile Iron. Ferro Silicon Barium Inoculants are Low Melting Point Inoculants used to improve the Graphite nucleation and reduces fading. The ideal combination of Barium,Calcium & Aluminium give the alloy an excellent chill control & inoculating effect over longer holding periods over a wide range of applications.
1. Inoculants apply to grey cast iron and nodular cast iron and can promote "A" type of graphite formed and graphite balls complete.
2. It can be into nuclear in relatively wide temperature range, has strong ability of spheroidizing and anti-recession and can effectively prevent castings from chilling tendency.
3. It has complete deoxidizing effect and better than the other deoxidizing alloy agents. Its addition amount is 35-50% of FeSi75's.
1. Si-Ba alloy containing 10%-35% of Ba has high efficiency, strong ability of dephosphorization and better than CaSi alloy.
2. After adding Si-Ba alloy, the essence and distribution characteristics of non-metallic inclusions will have important change.
3. Adding right amount of Si-Ba alloy into the steel can improve plasticity and toughness in the high and low temperature. FeSiBa can most effectively improve winterhardiness of the steel.
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.