Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||Industrial Grade||Advantage:||Timely Shipment|
High Performance Ferro Calcium Silicon Ferro Alloys CaSi30 ISO9001 Approved
Silicon calcium alloys are mainly used in steel and cast iron production.
1. Calcium and silicon have a great affinity with oxygen, and the deoxidation product is easy to float and easy to discharge. Therefore, the molten steel deoxidized with silicon-silver alloy is relatively pure. When refining high-quality steel and special alloy, silicon-calcium alloy is commonly used as deoxidizer.
2. Calcium and sulfur in the silicon-calcium alloy form a stable compound CaS, and CaS is insoluble in molten steel. Therefore, when the silicon-calcium alloy is deoxidized, there is also a desulfurization effect.
3. In cast iron production, silicon calcium is more effective than ferrosilicon in improving the performance of cast iron. Silicon calcium alloy is not only an effective inoculant to promote the formation of spheroidal graphite, but also can deoxidize, desulfurize, denitrify and enhance silicon.
1. Calcium and silicon have a strong affinity with oxygen. In particular, calcium not only has a strong affinity with oxygen, but also has a strong affinity with sulfur and nitrogen. Therefore, silicon calcium alloy is an ideal composite deoxidizer and desulfurizer.
2. The silicon alloy not only has strong deoxidation ability, but also the deoxidation product is easy to float and easy to discharge, and can also improve the performance of the steel and improve the plasticity, impact toughness and fluidity of the steel. The silicon calcium alloy can be used for the final deoxidation instead of aluminum.
3. Used in high quality steel. Special steel and special alloys are produced. For example, steel grades such as rail steel, low carbon steel, stainless steel, and special alloys such as nickel-based alloys and titanium-based alloys can be made of silicon-calcium alloy as a deoxidizer.
4. Silicon-calcium alloy is also suitable as a warming agent for converter steel workshops. Silicon-calcium alloy can also be used as an inoculant for cast iron and as an additive in the production of ductile iron.
|Size: 10-30mm, 10-50mm, 10-100mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|