Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Silicon Carbon Alloy||Standard:||High Quality|
Blocky High Carbon Silicon Ferror Alloys High Hardness Silicon Carbide
High-carbon silicon is a new type of alloy for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process. Its characteristics: improve the quality of molten steel, improve product quality, improve product new energy, reduce the amount of alloy added, reduce steelmaking costs, and increase economic efficiency.
Silicon-carbon alloy is a new alloy of alloys for converters. It can replace ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, carbon reductant, reduce the amount of deoxidizer, and be used in converter smelting deoxidation alloying process. The effect is stable, chemical composition, mechanical properties and internal control of steel. The quality is superior to the traditional process.
It is a good substitute for iron and silicon in steel making.
1. High carbon alloy is a good substitute for ferrosilicon in steel production, with the advantages of reducing production costs and recycling resources.
2. High carbon silicon is a kind of silicon briquette with broad market prospects.
3. High carbon silicon is used as a deoxidizer for steel making, and the oxygen content in the melt is lowered by the reaction.
4. High carbon alloy can be processed into balls, powders or granules according to customer requirements.
5. High carbon silicon has high density and high purity, so there is no pollution to molten steel.
6. High carbon alloy can maintain high stable recovery rate and stable performance.
7. High carbon silicon can reduce the use of alloys, thereby reducing steelmaking costs and improving economic efficiency.
8. High carbon silicon silicon can improve the quality of molten steel and improve the quality and performance of steel.
|High Carbon silicon||60-65||18||1.5|
|High Carbon silicon||68-72||18||1.5|
|Size: 3-10mm, 10-50mm|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, Our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.