Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||0.1- 1.6 Mm, 0 - 3 Mm, 3- 6 Mm||Product Name:||Nodulizer For Foundry|
|Model Number:||Mg26-28, 30-32, 25-40||Other Name:||Fesimg Price|
|Price:||Competitive Re Ferro Silicon||Advantage:||Best Servvice|
Anti Spherical Fesimg Alloy Lump Shape 10 - 50MM FeSiMg Nodulizer For Foundry
Nodulizer,also called FeSiMgRe Alloy /Ferro Silicon Magnesium /Nodulant,is mainly used as additive in iron liquid during the casting, it can foster spheroid graphite and increase the number of spheroid graphites so that their mechanical properties are improved.
1. Strong spherical ability, reducing the amount of residual magnesium required to ensure the spherical shape of graphite, under-crystalline processing and over-active components, high-grade sulfur content, low-temperature molten iron, eliminating the interference of magnesium spherical materials, rare rare materials Affect the flexible iron pipe.
2. The spherical response has good movable conditions, the response is relatively stable, and the performance of the flushing process is better.
3. The casting performance of the flexible iron is greatly improved. Compared with the magnesium flexible iron, the liquid addition amount is increased by 40%, the formation temperature of the magnesium spherical oxide film is lowered by 50 ° C, and the magnification is reduced from the shrinkage rate to 0.4. For shrinking and clamping. Concrete defects such as pits, subcutaneous pores and cold partitions are reduced.
4. Since the thin iron purifies the molten iron and disperses the mixture, the casting defects are reduced, thereby improving the mechanical properties of the flexible iron. The tensile strength, elongation and hardness of magnesium flexible iron are generally increased by 10% compared to magnesium flexible iron.
5. The rare earth magnesium spherical material also has a certain anti-spherical ability.
|Size: 0.1-1.6mm, 0-3mm, 3-6mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
F & Q:
1. What is our MOQ?
Basically, our MOQ is 20 tons. There is no specific limit to order, we can give the best offer according to your situation.
2. Do you provide samples?
Yes, we do. Samples are always available and they can be sent to you directly.
3. How long does the delivery time take?
Our normal delivery time takes about 3 weeks once the contract singed, but it also depends on the quantity of the order.
4. Can we visit your plant?
Of course, we will be always looking for you.